Well folks, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this latest round of rain just put us over the top on soaking the trails and making them un-rideable for this coming weekend. Sorry but we will have to postpone the Bonebender MTB race until the scheduled make up date of April 18th comes around.
I am just as bummed as you are about this but the volunteers who build and maintain all these sweet trails will appreciate your respect of the trails by not wanting to damage them with a race in muddy conditions.
Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to seeing all of you at the Bonebender MTB race on April 18th!
ERTA Volunteer Trail Manager, Smithville Lake Trails